Skytron Focus and History
Skytron provides a variety of medical equipment for operating room, emergency room, ICU, and labor and delivery environments. Customization options are available from a wide range of models to fit various budgets and feature requirements.
Located in Grand Rapids Michigan, Skytron was founded in 1972 when Kawasaki Motorcycles discovered the opportunity to bring a new type of surgical light to the American market from Japan. The light saw such success that KMW Inc. sold its motorcycle distribution back to Kawasaki to focus solely on healthcare.
Skytron's key lines include:
- Operating Room Surgical Tables
- Operating Room Surgical Lighting
- Operating Video & Data Integration
- Emergency, Procedure and Exam Lighting
- Birthing Room and Cath Lab & ICU Lighting
- Camera Systems (within Surgical Lights)
- Operating Room Skybooms
- Stainless Steel Storage Cabinets
- Warming Cabinets
- Scrub Sinks