Philips Intellivue MP40 portable-networked patient monitors feature portal technology for flexible care.
The IntelliVue family of networked patient monitors gives care teams throughout the hospital more of the information they need right at the patient's side presented in clear and meaningful ways. All share a common user interface and outstanding industrial design. Philips innovative portal technology is available on the portable MP40 and MP50, the versatile MP60, MP70, and MP80* for intermediate and critical care, and the MP90 for the highest acuity patients. The IntelliVue series also includes the compact, networked MP20 and MP30 for flexible care and patient transfer. Multi-Measurement Servers enable data continuity between monitors throughout the patient's stay.
- Portable patient monitoring and clinical analysis - connected
- IntelliVue MP40 and MP50 patient monitors combine portability and measurement flexibility to match the pace and unique needs of intermediate care environments – at the patient's side.
- Built on Philips strong heritage in patient monitoring, IntelliVue has highly flexible screen configurations; an extensive clinical measurements menu; built-in clinical support tools such as Event Surveillance, conventional diagnostic 12-lead ECG, and arrhythmia analysis; and many other powerful features.
- IntelliVue is easy to use and operates on a networked platform that can span the hospital enterprise. It can be configured to suit patient acuity, department protocols, or specific procedure requirements.
- In line with Philips commitment to providing customer choice, IntelliVue is compatible with a range of SpO2 technologies and sensors from Philips, Masimo,® and Nellcor.®
- High-performance monitoring for flexible care settings
- 30.5cm (12") color SVGA monitor display with 4 or 6 waveforms is bright and easy to read.
- Comfortable handle and rugged housing for easy portability.
- 5-hour battery life** means the MP50 is convenient to use for in-hospital transfer.
- IntelliVue comes with 10 preset screen configurations.
- Customized viewing options let you view and analyze data in graphical or numerical formats, juxtapose real-time measurements and trended data, and organize every onscreen element - from waveforms to data labels - as desired.
- Touchscreen operation makes many functions directly accessible through simple commands. (Touchscreen is available on MP50 only.)
- Access information from a variety of systems on the hospital network - pharmacy, laboratory, ECG management systems, radiology PACS, host based hospital systems and others - and deliver it to the patient monitor through IntelliVue's portal technology.
- No separate hard drive and no fan. IntelliVue is space-saving, quiet, stable, and starts quickly.
- Navigation Point operation designed for easy information input and onscreen navigation.
- Portal technology - Compatible
- Waveforms - 4 (Six optional)
- Monitor screen display - One integrated 30.5 cm (12") color SVGA
- Screen navigation - Navigation Point
- Integrated measurement module slots - Four (optional)
- Multi-Measurement Server - Compatible
- Networking capability - LAN-ready