Leading-edge patient monitor features patented Colin NIBP technology
The BP-S510 has a sophisticated design that provides simple, user-friendly operation. Its advanced functionality makes it perfect for a wide variety of uses, including post-anesthesia care, ambulatory surgery, endoscopy, emergency rooms and more!
- Measures — ECG (3/5 lead), heart rate, Colin NIBP, Nellcor SpO2 and respiration. Available with temperature, two-channel IBP, EtCO2, and a printer.
- Compact — Conveniently compact and feature-packed, the BP-S510 is great for areas where space is at a premium.
- Lightweight — Weighing only 12.1 lbs, the BP-S510 is easy to carry from ward to ward. This lightweight device makes it easy to move to stepdown, PACU, RR, etc.
- Battery — Operation for Portability: Available with rechargeable batteries, the BP-S510 can be used during transport within your facility.
- Wide Viewing Angle — The BP-S510's large LCD screen features a wide viewing angle. Each parameter is color-coded in bright and vivid colors, making the information easy to read even from a distance. You can also select from multiple views to highlight just the information you need.