Extremely portable, feature rich, touch-screen monitor.
ECG, Respiration, SpO2, Noninvasive BP and Temperature. Available with EtCO2 and printer.
Featuring cutting-edge innovations and impeccable craftsmanship, the DRE Waveline EZ patient monitor is the perfect choice for health care professionals who demand precision, performance and affordability. It features an intuitive touchscreen that helps you quickly and accurately evaluate patient conditions, resulting in better patient care. Utilize the Waveline EZ to monitor ECG, respiration, SpO2, NIBP and temperature; it's also available with EtCO2 monitoring and a printer.
- Weighs only 6 lbs. One of the most mobile multi parameter monitors on the market.
- Touch-screen provides immediate operation
- 8 inch high resolution color display.
- Simultaneous multi-lead ECG monitoring
- Advanced ST and arrhythmia detection
- Graphical and tabular trending
- Displays five waveforms
- Battery backup
- Audible and visual alarms
- Quick BP readings recall
- New - Bigger time stamp in upper right corner
- New - Standby button
- New - Revised SpO2 pitch tone is still audible when SpO2 rate decreases.
- New - Volume and Sounds are adjustable and now can be turned off completely
- New - Option to print Numerical Data Only
- New - Color of the waveforms can be changed
Capnography is outpacing Pulse Oximetry as the new standard of care in outpatient surgery procedures. Click to see the dramatic difference between CO2 and SPO2.