Refurbished Dinamap Plus monitors are designed for noninvasive and invasive monitoring of patients in numerous clinical settings. The monitor can accompany patients to and from various hospital departments (for example, emergency, radiology, recovery, cardiac step-down) and can be used during many specialized procedures in satellite areas, or during surgeries in physicians' offices or ambulatory surgery centers.
The monitor can be battery powered when connected to an optional battery or printer module. The model can also run on AC power using a standard power cord.
- 9700 Model Series- NIBP / SpO2 (Ask about Battery & Printer)
- Lightweight and Portable
- High visibility and clarity in most lighting conditions. Good angled views.
- Data and waveforms are displayed only when parameter is active.
- Prior Menu and Main Menu keys enable easy navigation.
- Five menu driven keys make for convenient display change.
- Audible and visible indications if monitored parameters exceed user selected limits. Abnormal conditions and hardware failure are also indicated.
- Audio volume control for alarms and pulse signal. Volumealways at an audible level for safeguard.