Performance without compromise
The AVEA ventilator system is a versatile critical care ventilator that features both invasive and non-invasive applications meeting the needs of all neonatal, pediatric, and adult patients.
- BiCore™ technology integrated into the AVEA ventilator features work of breathing guided ventilator weaning and transpulmonary pressure guidance to allow optimized PEEP titration.
- Volume-based capnography with Advanced CO2 measurements.
- Precision gas delivery system that supplies accurate tidal volumes from 2 mL to 2.5 L that automatically compensates for Heliox gas delivery.
- On-board compressor that is capable of operating the ventilator for up to two hours on optional internal battery.
- Tracheal, Esophageal and Transpulmonary pressure monitoring.
- Automated MIP/NIF, AutoPEEP and Slow Flow maneuvers.
- Programmable oxygen increase.
- Artificial airway and leak compensation.