Naturally adapts to almost every physician, patient, procedure and environment
The DRE Milano E20 is an excellent alternative to traditional procedure chairs. It offers innovative features and modern styling at a competitive price. The multi-specialty general procedure chair is available with options suited for most office-based medical procedures.The Milano E20 is comfortable for both the operator and patient alike: it is wider than traditional procedure chairs and offers easy access to people with mobility difficulties, thanks to its adjustable height (lowers to 20.5”/52 cm).Designed for comfort, the Milano E20 can be used for lengthy procedures. Plus, its physician-configured adjustments provide excellent visibility within the operative field. Also, see the Milano T-50, a power procedure table.
- Lumbar support mattress: Ergonomic mattress design allows for lumbar-back support, patient head comfort and adjustable foot support.
- Foot pedal adjusts the height, back and level positioning. The chair will lay completely flat in a table position.
- Convenient “auto return” function restores the chair to original position and saves operator time. This allows the patient to easily get on and off the chair.
- Footrest is easily adjusted or extended via a gas spring system.
- Sleek system with a small footprint.
- Tapered head allows for easy access to facial areas for the practitioner.
- 180° chair rotation: Swivel feature provides for efficient access to multiple patient areas.
- Stitchless mattress/covering allows for easy cleanup and sterilization
- Voltage: 100-110 - 230V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Maximum Consumption: 100W
- Phases: L+N
- Couch Weight: 166 lbs. (75 kg)
- Maximum Capacity Load: 440 lbs. (200 kg)
- Standard U.S armboard rails for a variety of accessories
- Roll holder
- Armrests (comes standard with Side Rails)
- Lamp adaptor
- Heel support
- Metal tray with support
- Jointed thigh support