The GE Marquette MAC 1200 Resting ECG machine is a comprehensive solution with practical features clinicians at smaller hospitals, clinics and physician offices will appreciate. The MAC 1200 is a compact 12-lead electrocardiograph designed for acquisition with or without analysis. The system can be configured as a standard electrocardiograph without analysis for facilities with minimal ECG requirements. The system can also be configured to incorporate the 12SL ECG analysis program. Adding the 12SL program creates an electrocardiograph with the industry leading interpretation program and measurements.
This refurbished MAC 1200 Basic includes: Interpretive Electrocardiograph with 12-lead analysis, Waveform Display, Full-sized paper format, Alphanumeric keypad, patient cable, paper, power cord.
- Comprehensive solution for ECG requirements.
- Waveform LCD display.
- Interpretive EKG.
- Full size paper reports.
- Portable with built-in battery.
- Measurements, interpretation and memory available in any combination.
- Simultaneous 12-lead ECG acquisition and analysis.
- Compact, lightweight design with carrying handle.
- Field upgradability.