The GE Marquette MAC 1200 Resting ECG machine is a comprehensive solution with practical features clinicians at smaller hospitals, clinics and physician offices will appreciate. The MAC 1200 is a compact 12-lead electrocardiograph designed for acquisition with or without analysis. The system can be configured as a standard electrocardiograph without analysis for facilities with minimal ECG requirements. The system can also be configured to incorporate the 12SL ECG analysis program. Adding the 12SL program creates an electrocardiograph with the industry leading interpretation program and measurements.
This refurbished MAC 1200 Basic includes: Interpretive Electrocardiograph with 12-lead analysis, Waveform Display, Full-sized paper format, Alphanumeric keypad, patient cable, paper, power cord.
- Comprehensive solution for ECG requirements.
- Waveform LCD display.
- Interpretive EKG.
- Full size paper reports.
- Portable with built-in battery.
- Measurements, interpretation and memory available in any combination.
- Simultaneous 12-lead ECG acquisition and analysis.
- Compact, lightweight design with carrying handle.
- Field upgradability.
Provides 10 seconds of instantaneous ECG acquisition and printing of any selected report format. Microcomputer-controlled 12 lead resting ECG system.
Acquisition: 12 leads - simultaneously
Signal input: Type CF according to IEC
Digital sampling rate: 1000 samples/second/channel
Dynamic range: Differential signals for AC voltage ±, 10mV Superimposed DC voltage (Polarization voltage) ±600mV
Resolution: 5 uV
Frequency response:0.04 - 150 Hz
Common mode rejection:> 140 dB
Input impedance: > 100 M ohms
Leakage current: < 10uA
Pacemaker detection sensitivity: All leads, duration 0.1 - 2.5 ms, amplitude > 5 mV
Type: Thermal array print head
Resolution: Vertically 8 dots/mm horizontally 25um at 25 mm/s
Paper: 8.5 x 11 inch
Writer speed: 5, 25, 50 mm/s
Paper type: Z-fold
- Type:LCD 320 x 240 pixel, backlit, Contrast adjustable
- Displayed data: Selected lead group, operation mode, lead check, heart rate, AC filter, muscle her, ADS, gain, speed, name, ID, 3 ECG waveforms.
- Type: Membrane keypad with tactile feedback / 46 keys
- Anti Drift System (ADS): Automatic compensation of baseline fluctuations caused by polarization voltage fluctuations at the eletrodes.
- Baseline adjustment: ECG presentation on averaged baseline.
- Electrode monitoring: Audible and visual indication on the LCD of disconnected electrodes or fine break. Each single electrode is monitored.
- Copy: In the automatic 12 lead mode , after ECG, recording, copies of the ECG can be printed.
- Test: Automatic performance test upon power up, including verification of the signal path starting at the signal input.
- Ratings: 10 - 120 V (0.32A) / 220 - 240 V (0.16A)
- Frequency: 49 - 65 Hz
- Battery type: NiCad, 18V, 1.4 Ah
- Battery charge time: 4 hours
- Width: 14.5 in (370 mm)
- Height: 3.7 in (94 mm)
- Depth: 12.6 in (320 mm)
- Weight: 12.4 lb. (5.6 kg) with graphics display and battery