The New Welch Allyn PIC 50 system, is the most innovative, reliable monitor/defibrillator/pacer available. The Welch Allyn PIC 50's controls and menus are easy-to-use.
The PIC 50 is also upgradeable. Increasing your treatment potential and purchase value without increasing the physical size and weight of the unit. This product comes with multiple configurations. Please contact us to find the product that best suits your needs.
- The lightest defibrillator (10 lbs) with the most monitoring options available.
- Rugged transport unit designed for both out-of-hospital critical care and hospital users.
- Very simple operation with dedicated controls for monitor, defib, pacing and treatment summary.
- Innovative design to allow custom configurations and future upgrades as needs change.
- Pediatric adapters and power options aquired separately.
- 12-LEAD with interpretation
- 2 x IBP
- Sophisticated Communication Options
- Biphasic: Low current, impedance compensated, optimized terminating current, truncated exponential biphasic
- Energy Select: External: 2, 5, 7, 10, 20, 30, 50, 70, 100, 150, 200, 300, 360 J, Internal: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 20, 30, 50 J.
- Charge Time: < 10 seconds @ 360 J (typical)
- Charge Indicator: Audible and graphic.
- Output: Adult paddles, internal paddles, peds adapter and multipurpose hands-free adapter available.
- Synchronizer: Delivers energy within 60 msec.
- Disarm: Front panel switch.
- Input: 3-lead PIC: 3-lead or 5-lead patient cable, paddles, or multipurpose hands-free adapter. 12-lead PIC: 3-lead, 12-Lead patient cable, paddles or mutipurpose hands free adapter.
- Size: 6.5inch; 16.5cm diagonal, non-fade.
- Type: Color active matrix TFT display
- Display Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels.
- Sweep Speed: 25 mm / sec.
- Lead Selections: Paddles (Pads), I, II, III, AVR, AVL, AVF, V.
- Frequency Response: (User-selectable). 2 to 20 Hz Limited mode, 1 to 40 Hz Monitor mode, 0.05 to 40 Hz Limited
- Diagnostic mode: 0.05 to 150 Hz Diagnostic mode (automatically sets chart recorder response)
- Common Mode Rejection: 90dB (Complies with AAMI EC13-1992 section 22.214.171.124.)
- Heart Rate Meter: 20 to 300 BPM.
- Heart Rate Alarms: User-selectable.
- Size: 0.125, 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, 4 cm/mv and auto-sizing.
- ECG Output: 1 V/mV
- Type: High-resolution thermal array.
- Annotation: Time, date, ECG lead, ECG gain, heart rate, defibrillation and pacing parameters and treatment summary ACLS events.
- Paper Width: 50 mm. Paper Speed: 25 mm/sec.
- Delay: 6 seconds.
- Frequency Response: Automatically set to monitor's frequency response.
- Treatment Summary: 7 switches to record key ACLS events (IV, INTUB, EPI, LIDO, ATROP, etc.).
- Automatically logs into memory the type of event, time and ECG sample.
- Tx Summary Log: 60 ECG events or 4000 non-ECG events.
- High Capacity Type: NiMH 12 volt - Welch Allyn SuperPac™.
- Low Battery Indicator: Flashing low battery icon on display.
- Multiple Paired Contacts: Ensures quick, error-free insertion and backup reliability.
- Recharge Rate: 80% in 7.5 hours, 100% in 9.5 hours. (For high capacity batteries)
- Weight: 10 lbs; 4.5 kg (basic configuration).
- Size: 12.5 x 12.5 x 5.3 inches; 32 x 32 x 13 cm
- Operating: 2.0 hours of continous ECG, SPO2, CO2, and BP monitoring or 120 shocks at 360Joules (typical)
- Actual operating times will vary according to the condition of the battery and the number of additional options activated.
- Temperature*: 0 to 45° C
- Humidity* (NC): 15 to 95% RH
- Vibration*: MIL-STD 810E
- Shock / Drop*: MIL-STD 810E
- Altitude: Up to 15,000 feet
- Transport and Storage: Temperature (-30 to 70°C), humidity (15 to 95% non-condensing), atmospheric pressure ( 860 to 1060 hPa), shock/vibration (ISTA 1A)
- Solid Foreign Object: IEC 529, IP2X
- Water: IEC 529, IPX4.
* All tests performed per AAMI DF-2 Defibrillation Standard.
- Measurement Range: 31 to 99%
- Heart Rate Range: 30 to 250 BPM ±5% or 5 BPM whichever is less.
- Accuracy: 81-99% = ±2%, 70-80% = 3%, 0-69% unspecified.
- Update Period: Every pulse after 4 valid pulses.
- Alarm Limits: 60 lower limit, 70 upper limit to 99%.
- North American certification: UL and cUL.