With innovative Real CPR Help®, See-Thru CPRTM, and ECG monitoring, the ZOLL® AED Pro® is a durable and dependable AED that exceeds all erformance expectations.Rugged Construction, Advanced Capabilities
Designed with advanced capabilities, the ZOLL AED Pro supports Basic Life Support as well as Advanced Life Support professionals. A high-resolution LCD display allows responders to visualize a patient’s ECG.Real CPR Help
The AED Pro is the first defibrillator designed for professional responders with real-time feedback on CPR chest compressions. ZOLL’s unique real-time feedback mechanism, Real CPR Help, includes a metronome set at the AHA recommended 100 bpm and a screen display that helps rescuers achieve optimum rate and depth of compression levels through audible and/or visual prompts.See-Thru CPR
When the AED Pro is in manual mode and CPR chest compressions are being performed, See-Thru CPR is activated. See-Thru CPR reduces interruptions by allowing clinicians to see organized electrical activity while CPR compressions are being performed by filtering out compression artifact (“noise”). This allows rescuers the ability to see a patient’s underlying cardiac rhythm during resuscitation efforts and eliminates the need to stop compressions to see if defibrillation was successful.
- Simple design and exceptional urability expand early defibrillation programs in hospitals by supporting needs of Basic Life Support providers.
- Manual override option satisfies Advanced Life Support professionals.
- Electrodes and batteries compatible with ZOLL M Series™professional defibrillators for cost savings and ease-of-use.
- Seven hours of internal memory data storage.
- Wireless or USB data transfer.
- Unrivaled battery compatibility and options (long-life disposable or rechargeable) that meet your specific needs.
- Rate and depth feedback on CPR chest compressions ZOLL's unique one-piece CPR-D•padz.
- Size: 3 in (7.6 cm) x 9.2 in (23.5 cm) x 9.4 in (23.cm) deep.
- Weight: < 6.5 lbs with disposable battery andelectrodes (2.9 kg).
- Design Standards: Meets or exceeds AAMI DF-80, EN 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2.
- Patient Safety: All patient connections are electrically isolated.
- Temperature Operating: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage and shipping: 30°C to 70°C
- Humidity: 10% to 95% relative humidity, noncondensing
- Vibration: MIL-STD-810F, Integrity Test for Helicopters
- Shock: IEC 60068-2-27; 100G
- Altitude Height: 300 to 15,000 ft; 91 to 4573 m
- Pressure: 768 to 429 mmHg; 1024 to 572 millibars
- Particle and water ingress:IEC 60529, IP 55
- Drop test: 1.5 m per IEC 68-2-32
- Waveform: ZOLL rectilinear biphasic waveform
- Energy selection: Configurable preset energy levels for adult and pediatric patients in three-shock stacks.
- Charge time: Less than 10 seconds with a new, fully charged battery; with depleted battery packs, the charge time will be longer. For the fifteenth discharge at maximum energy (200 joules), the charge time is less than 10 seconds.
- Charge hold time: Semiautomatic mode: 30 seconds Manual mode: 60 seconds
- Energy display: Display screen shows selected energy level (manual mode only).
- Semiautomatic mode: Automated
- Manual mode: Softkey
Defibrillation electrode pads
- ZOLL single-use, pregelled electrode pads: CPR-D padz (includes CPR sensor) Adult statpadz II, Pediatric pedipadz II
- Built-in defibrillator self-test: Verifies proper charging and discharging of the defibrillator.
- Defibrillation advisory: Evaluates electrode attachment and patient ECG to determine if defibrillation is needed.
- Shockable arrhythmia:
- Ventricular fibrillation (VF) with amplitude greater than 100 µV
- Wide-complex ventricular tachycardia (VT)
- Adult: greater than 150 beats per minute
- Pediatric: greater than 200 beats per minute
- Valid patient impedance range:10Ω to 300Ω
- Compression depth: 0.75 to 3 inches ±0.25 inches (1.9 to 7.6 cm ±0.6 cm)
- Compression rate: 50 to 150 compressions per minute
- Input protection: Fully defibrillation-protected.
- 1.4 to 22 Hz with defibrillation electrode cable
- 1.4 to 22 Hz (default) with AED Pro ECG cable;
- 0.7 to 30 Hz as a configurable option
- ECG lead: Lead II
- ECG amplitude range: ±5 mV
- Heart rate range: 30 to 300 beats per minute
- Heart rate accuracy: ±5 beats per minute
- Heart rate resolution: 1 beat per minute
- Heart rate alert:
- Configurable low heart rate limit in the range 30 to 100 beats per minute
Data Recording and Storage
- Type: Nonvolatile memory
- Capacity: 7 hours of ECG data
- Display type:
- Liquid crystal display (LCD)
- High resolution, 320 pixels by 240 pixels
- Viewable area: 2.27 in 3.02 in (5.76 cm 7.68 cm)
- Sweep speed: 25 mm/s ±5%
- Viewing time:
- 2.96 seconds (if CPR gauge displayed)
- 3.2 seconds (without CPR gauge)
Sealed lead acid
- Type: Rechargeable sealed lead acid
- Weight: 1 kg (2.2 lb.)
- Nominal voltage: 10 V
- Recharge time:
- 4 hours or less with:
- ZOLL Base PowerCharger 4x4
- ZOLL Base PowerCharger 1x1
- For a new, fully charged battery pack at 20°C: 170 defibrillator discharges at maximum energy (200 joules) or 6 hours of continuous ECG monitoring.
- The CHANGE BATTERY warning appears after 115 maximum-energy discharges.
- Standby life: 3 months before recharge or retest
|Part Name and Description||DRE Part #|
|Zoll 1400/2000/1600/1700/M Series/AED Pro Battery, Rechargeable||ZOL-8000-0299-01|
|Zoll AED Pro Non-rechargeable Lithium Batttery Pack||ZOL-8000-0860-01|
|Zoll Smart Battery Complete 1400/2000/1600/1700/Mseries/AED Pro||ZOL-8004-0103-01|
|AED Manuals & Operators Guides|
|Zoll AED Pro Replacement Operator Guide||ZOL-9650-0350-01|
|Zoll AED Pro Service Manual||9650030901|
|Zoll CPR-D Padz One-Piece Defibrillation and CPR System for AED Plus and AED Pro||ZOL-8900-0800-01|
|AED Training & Data Supplies|
|Zoll AED Pro Simulator||ZOL-8000-0829-01|
|Zoll ECG Electrodes - 3 ECG Electrodes/Pouch, 200 Pouches/Case, 600 Total Electrodes||ZOL-8900-0003|
|Zoll ECG Electrodes - 4 ECG electrodes/pouch, 120 pouches/case, 480 total electrodes||ZOL-8900-0004|
|Zoll ECG Electrodes - 5 ECG electrodes/pouch, 100 pouches/case, 500 total electrodes||ZOL-8900-0005|
|Zoll ECG Electrodes - 6 ECG electrodes/pouch, 100 pouches/case, 600 total electrodes||ZOL-8900-0006|