Introducing a significant advancement in Spirometry
Weighing only 10 oz., the IQmark Digital Spirometer is a great addition to Midmark’s digital diagnostic family. The IQmark Digital Spirometer meets or exceeds the strict requirements of the American Thoracic Society and is easy to use. It supplies you with all the measurements you require from a diagnostic Spirometer. This includes FEV6 that is recommended by the NLHEP.
The IQmark Digital Spirometer enables you to perform FVC, VC and MVV tests as well as printing full-page reports on standard 8 1/2 x 11 paper. Performing Pre- and Post-Bronchodilator tests is straightforward for both you and your patients. The Spirometer utilizes a Disposable Pneumotach Mouthpiece that minimizes the chance of patient cross-contamination, ensuring safe and convenient testing. Using the Spirometer’s data with smoking-cessation programs increases the success rate of the participants. By entering the patient’s smoking history into the IQmark Digital Spirometer, it will automatically report the patient’s Lung Age and COPD Risk. You can use this information to show your patients the current physical condition of their lungs.
We know that many medical offices are either looking for Electronic Medical Records (EMR) software packages or have already incorporated an EMR into their practices. To address this, Midmark has created an integration software solution that enables EMRs to directly acquire diagnostic data into their database. Contact your Midmark representative to find out if your EMR is currently integrated or to discuss your future integration solutions.
Accurate and Precise
The IQmark Digital Spirometer was tested at LDS Hospital in Salt Lake City. Below is a summary of the results compared to the spirometry recommendations of the ATS Standardization of Spirometry, 1994 Update.
Customizable and Preprogrammed, 8.5 x 11 Full Size
Crapo (ITS/ATS), NHANES III (Hankinson), Knudson, Morris, Roca, ECCS, Hsu (Pediatric), Polgar (Pediatric), Zapletal (Pediatric)
ATS NHANES III (NLHEP)
- Two 1.5V AAA Alkaline Batteries (serial Version)
- USB version operates without batteries
7 x 2.25 1.5 in.
1.043 cmH2O/L/sec @ 14L/sec flow
Meets or Exceeds These Standards
- American Thoracic Society, Standardization of Spirometry, 1994 Update
- OSHA-Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- NIOSH-National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- SSD-Social Security Disability
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows®-based PC running Windows 98, or NT version 4.0, 2000/XP or newer with 500MB of disk space available
- CD-ROM drive, mouse and keyboard
- Intel® Pentium®-class microprocessor or compatible 500MHz or faster
- VGA display minimum 256 colors (16-bit recommended)
- Minimum RAM
16MB for Windows 98
32MB for Windows NT
64MB for Windows 2000/XP
- One COM port (RS232 serial port or USB port)