The IQmark Advanced Holter is custom-designed to meet your needs.
You can rely on Midmark Diagnostics Group to develop the most technically advanced, innovative and user-friendly diagnostic systems, and the new IQmark Advanced Holter is designed to raise your diagnostic productivity to new levels of efficiency.
Designed as an interactive data-gathering extension of the IQmark Diagnostic Workstation, the IQmark Advanced Holter runs on your Windows-based PC to deliver unmatched speed, accuracy and ease of use in comparative diagnosis. Now you can download and seamlessly integrate test results into your Workstation with the simple click of a mouse. The point-and-click functionality eliminates the need to struggle with cumbersome keystrokes and commands.
The IQmark Advanced Holter works with the IQmark Digital Holter RecorderCF, which uses a removable Compact Flash Card for reliability and convenience. The IQmark Advanced Holter takes just over a minute to download and analyze the ECG data.
The IQmark Advanced Holter's simple, intuitive functionality allows you to generate accurate Holter reports quickly and easily.
- Simultaneous 3-Channel Analysis — You can select one, two or all three channels of ECG for simultaneous analysis. Selected channels are correlated during the analysis to enhance accuracy.
- Patient Archive — Patient data, Holter results and full disclosure reports can be stored in the IQmark Diagnostic Workstation. There is no waiting for the rescanning of previously analyzed data, which allows you immediate access.
- Preview 3-Channel Full Disclosure and Patient Events — View entire three channels of recorded ECG and patient-activated events before the analysis. You can then customize the analysis criteria for the specific patient. Print one, two or three channels of continuous - or selected hours - of original ECGs with your analyzed report.
- Template Editing — VE, SVE, Asystole/Pause, Borderline, Artifact and Normal are grouped into Templates for easy viewing and editing. You can reclassify any beat in the Templates. For quick edit, you can select multiple beats by row, by column, by range, by page or select the entire template and reclassify them all at once.
- Insert or Delete QRS Beat — With this advanced feature, you can capture and declare a QRS beat that is missed (false-negative) using the software, or delete any mis-identified (false-positive) beat(s) in the full disclosure. The R-R and heart-rate results will be automatically updated to reflect the changes.
- Simultaneous 3-Channel ST/Arrhythmia Analysis — For increased accuracy, the analysis capabilities include one-pass and simultaneous three-channel analysis. You can enable the system to acquire ST measurements for all three channels automatically. The system reports HR/ST correlation, ST numerical summaries and indicates when the one-minute ST thresholds have been exceeded during the scan.
- Page Scan/Smart Page Scan — View 1, 2 or 3 channels of full disclosure on screen. Arrhythmia events are color-coded. Select to scan full disclosure automatically page-by-page or specify only events in which you are interested. "Zoom" in the ECG in 8, 30, 60, or 120-seconds-per-line format.
- QT Interval Analysis — View HR/QT/QTc-correlation trending and QT numerical tabular summary on screen or on printout. Select between Bazett's and Hodge's equations for QTc analysis.
- HR Variability — Key features included are Time and Frequency Domain Analysis, Trend Graphs and Quantitative Analysis of total/qualified beats, mean RR, SDNN, SDANN and rMSSD. A successive interval plot of normal-to-normal or all beats is provided, as is frequency domain analysis including power distribution in the ULF, VLF, LF and HF components. Transfer Frequency Domain Analysis results to commercial spreadsheet program for customized study.
- Fast, Accurate Reports — Set the system for auto reports and the flash card will be scanned, analyzed, and the complete laser-quality report canbe printed automatically. Full-disclosure reports can be printed in single or multi-channel formats. An unlimited number of operator-selected ECG sample strips can be stored in the print queue for printing upon demand.
For the discriminating physician...the IQmark Advanced Holter
The IQmark Advanced Holter is the most advanced three-channel, Windows-based Holter program available for hospitals and the discriminating physician. Advanced performance is the result of the combination of Microsoft® Windows and the analysis algorithm, which has been developed through a worldwide program of review, critical analysis and acceptance by educators, clinicians, physicians and hospitals. The IQmark Advanced Holter allows complete technician control of the Holter scan, editing and report functions via the mouse, as well as instant access to the complete 24-hours of continuous ECG data.