The IntegraSP IIAnesthesia System is perfect for larger surgery suites that may be using more than one type of anesthetic agent. The Integra SP2 offers a low ownership cost over a ten year life cycle and provides a smart alternative to refurbished machines.
The IntegraSP II holds two vaporizers and due to its wider stance, has a larger work area. The recessing absorber and ventilator bellows assembly is utilized in both the Integra I and II. Only two preventive maintenances are required each year, as opposed to the standard four per year of other models.
The IntegraSP II carries a 2-year Manufacturer Warranty and optional Service Training Program.
- Three gas machine (O2, N2O, and Air)
- Mechanical Anti-Hypoxic Device and
- Air/N2O interlock
- Ventilator options (not included): Nuffield,DRE AV800, Ohmeda 7000 or 7800
- Selectatec®-compatible vaporizer mounting system
- Holds up to 2 vaporizers
- CO2 absorber slides under work shelf
- Double-canister CO2 absorber standard
- Specifically designed for low flow
- Left or right handed layout
- Writing table and footrest
- Contemporary ergonomic design
- Two-year defective parts warranty
- Larger work area
- Recessing absorber and ventilator
- Only two preventive maintenances are required each year
- Two-year manufacturers warranty
The award winning Sigma Delta has evolved from a distinguished line of vaporizers of the highest quality and reliability into the world market leader.
- Service free (10 year service cycle)
- Efficient Selectatec Interlock system
- Superb performance, particularly at low flows
- Halothane, Enflurane, Isoflurane, Sevoflurane options
- Key Filler, Quik Fil, or Pour Fill
- Low Body Weight
Expand the capabilities of the Integra SP II through the use of a wide range of accessories:
- Nuffield 200 Ventilator,DRE-AV800 Ventilator
- IDP Alarm
- Suction Controller
- Selectatec parking station.
- Electrical outlets, flowmeter lighting, and sharps bin mounts.
- Flexible, easy to use GCX mounting.
- Much more, ask our sales representatives.
The Integra SP Seriesis all new units sold exclusively in the United States by DRE.
Physical Weight & Dimensions
- Height: 54 in (137 cm)
- Width: 26 in (66 cm)
- Depth: 26 in (66 cm)
- Weight: 200 lbs (75 kg)
- Power Requirements: 110/220 VAC
- Auxiliary Electric Outlets: (4) 13 Amp
- Top Shelf: 24 × 16 inches (61 × 40 cm)
- Work Surface: 24 × 14.5 in (61 × 37 cm)
- Drawers: 6 × 15 × 17 inches (15 × 38 × 43 cm)
- Writing Tablet: A4 size