The Gold Standard in Portable Anesthesia
The DRE Integra SP VSO2 is a fully-functional, compact and portable anesthesia system in a lightweight package. The Integra SP VSO2 anesthesia system is compact enough for the smallest surgery or imaging suite, and is fully portable.
Easily transport the DRE Integra SP VSO2 by using the retractable handle, located conveniently on top of the unit. Side-located gas ports allow clinicians to safely and efficiently set up the machine.
In keeping with DRE’s commitment to quality, all Integra SP anesthesia systems include a two-year manufacturer’s warranty. The DRE Integra SP VSO2 is available with a hardshell carrying case, complete with casters and a retractable handle. A convenient mobile trolley with a sturdy built-in shelf is also available.
For more information on the DRE Integra SP VSO2 Portable Anesthesia Machine, call (800) 462-8195 and speak with a DRE representative today.
- Small and compact unit ideal for office-based anesthesia
- Lightweight machine weighs only 26 pounds!
- Three gas machine (O2, N2O and Air)
- Mechanical anti-hypoxic device and air/N2O interlock
- New for 2015! Retractable top handle for easy transport
- New for 2015! Conveniently located side gas ports
- Many ventilator options available.
- Selectatec®-compatible vaporizer mounting system
- Optional carrying case with retractable handle and casters
- Optional mobile trolley with shelf
- Holds 1 vaporizer
- Specifically designed to accommodate low flow
- Auxiliary O2 flowmeter port
- Recessed flush valve
- Also available with MRI-compatible Penlon Nuffield Ventilator