A Limited Number of Factory-Demo Eschmann T20 Operating Tables Now Available
Discover the versatility of the T20 Series operating table range, with a sliding top for better imaging and ease of use.
Corded handset with battery status indicator
The lightweight handset is colorful, easy to use and can be secured and operated on either the side bars or the end of the head/leg section. The handset also features a practical battery status indicator.
Unique fixings are easy to secure the mattress
A new method of fixing the mattress to the table that is easy to use and clean. The acrylic capped ABS top and base prevents ingress of fluid, is hard wearing, scratch-resistant and easy to clean. The mattress spans the break ensuring better patient support.
Independent built-in override
A standby control panel is located on the top of the column. This enables full use of the table in the event of handset loss or battery failure.
Ergonomically designed foot pedals
Choice of foot pedals to accommodate different operating threatre layouts.
- Powered 250mm traversing top
- Capable of 300 kg maximum patient weight
- X-ray translucent table-top
- 720-1120mm height range including mattress
- Slimline column offset relative to top and base
- Table-top break offset from column
- Narrow T-shaped base
- Head and leg sections are lighter for ease of handling
- 600mm wide top plus optional width extenders for obese patients
- Full length X-ray cassette tunnel accessible from either end
- RS232 port for system analysis
- Interchangeable and removable head and leg sections
- Corded handset with batter status indicator
- Acrylic capped ABS top prevents fluid ingress, is easy to clean, scratch resistant and hard wearing
- Simple mattress fixings, no Velcro
- Mattress spans the break for improved patient support LI>Choice of ergonomically designed foot pedals