The Stryker Trio combines a surgical stretcher, surgical table and post-op bed.
The Trio is a fusion of surgical stretcher, mobile operating table, and recovery platform in one unit. With the Stryker Trio the patient remains on the same surface for pre-op, surgery, and post-op. By doing so this greatly reduces patient handling, and improves patient and staff safety. All while increasing case efficiency turnover time.
Work Smarter: Increase speed, while reducing potential contaminations and injury related to patient handling.
- 3" (8cm) Ultra comfort mattress with sealed seams
- 6" (15cm) Omni Surface™ casters
- 78" (198 cm) patient surface
- Quadra Channel™ stabilizing lift system
- Siderails enable fluoro clearance
- Four IV receptacles
- Four-wheel, steel-ring brakes with dual side activator
- Backrest raises to 80°
- Removable foot section (0° - 50)
- 20° Trend./15° reverse Trend
- Left and right lateral tilt ±15°
- Ultraview litter top for unobstructed fluoroscopic access
- Three-sided foot controls for lift/lower functions
- Retractable fifth-wheel steering
- Low profile base with thermoformed hood
- Full-length surgery accessory rail