The Oakworks PerformaLift Flat Top
is the most versatile choice in medical settings that demand ergonomics
for your entire staff and positioning flexibility for a wide variety of
medical treatments. Its lifting capacity, electronic height adjustment,
Trendelenburg tilting action, retractable stirrups system and locking
casters make it well suited for vascular Ultrasound examinations and
other medical treatments and examinations.
- Capable of Lifting Your Largest
- Exact Positioning Where Needed
- Great for Vascular Ultrasound
- Lifting Capacity: 625 lbs.
- Weight: 275 lbs
- Widths: 27”, 29”,
- Height Range: 24”
- Length: 73”
- Tops: Rectangular, round corner, manual back rest or
manual flex top.
- Padding & Upholstery: These
variables are dependent on which top you choose.
- Electronics: Dual 110-volt motor; low
voltage controls; 2 Foot Controls, 1 Hand Control
- Regulatory: UL Listed & CE
- Options: International Electrical
Configurations, Additional Hand & Foot Controls, Stirrups, Locking Castors,
Paper Roll Holder