The ProLux PT200 Hi-Lo table's one break ± 40° top enables ultimate access when treating the neck or upper torso of your patient. Place the removable pads in a number of different combinations to use your table for a variety of interventions such as Manipulation, Neuromuscular Re-education, therapeutic exercise and ADLs (Activities of Daily Living). Bring your patients to you. Easily raise or lower the table with the included foot control. An additional foot control can be added for ease of operation from either side of the table. The 550lb weight capacity of the PT200 secures and lifts large patients with ease, while the low 18" height setting simplifies difficult patient transfers.
- Manually Adjusted One Break (Two Section) Top: The Hi-Lo table's one break ± 40° top enables ultimate access when treating the neck or upper torso of your patient.
- Top Rated Motor: The super-quiet motor has a 550 lb. lifting capacity. Reliable plug and play electronics guarantee secure operation.
- Professionally Engineered Construction: The only X-Brace table that offers stability and strength at every height range and with even your largest bariatric clients.
- Foot Controls: Improve efficiency with the added convenience of two foot controls. A single foot control is included with the table and an additional control can be added.
- Wheels: Automatically locked when in working position, these wheels allow smooth easy lift operation.