Orthopedic Hi-Lo Casting Table is ergonomic for easy patient transfers and custom working heights. Oakworks Hi-Lo Casting Table's height range allows easy patient transfers and the ability to raise or lower your patients to your most comfortable working height. The New Hi-Lo Casting table from Oakworks is designed to optimize both patient comfort and practitioner ergonomics. The 550 lb. weight capacity of the Hi-Low Casting Table secures and lifts large patients with ease, while the low 17" height setting simplifies difficult patient transfers. This makes it ADA compliant and may qualify you for a 50% tax credit.
- Manually Adjusted Two Break (Three Section) Top — Any position, from flat to seated the three section top is ready to support your clients for a wide variety of treatments and offers a large working surface.
- Top Rated Motor — The super-quiet motor has a 550 lb. lifting capacity. Reliable plug and play electronics guarantee secure operation.
- Professionally Engineered Construction — The only X-Brace table that offers stability and strength at every height range and with even your largest bariatric clients. Exceptional height range helps you achieve compliance for up to a 50% ADA tax credit.
- Controls — Don't get caught manually lifting your patients! Easily adjust your table to a low height to make wheelchair transfer safe and compliant. Improve efficiency with the added convenience of one foot control and one hand control.
- Wheels — Automatically locked when in working position, these wheels allow smooth easy lift operation.