See It. Share It. Save It.
The Welch Allyn Digital MacroView Otoscope is a simple, affordable tool that lets you see, explain, and save digital images of the ear.
Offering you clear live and still images of the ear canal and tympanic membrane, the Digital MacroView Otoscope is a valuable tool in support of the treatment and management of your patients’ ears. Easy to learn and use, the Digital MacroView is a plug and play system requiring no additional purchase of software.
- Improves communication, which can lead to better patient compliance
- Allows you to store digital images in patient records for enhanced documentation of exam findings
- Provides you the ability to share images with other providers as visual descriptive reference
- Gives you an excellent training aid for educational purposes
- Offers you the ability to view small details of tubes and hearing aids
- Insufflation port for pneumatic otoscopy
- Simple button functions
- Capture image
- Flip image
- Digital imager for megapixel still images
- USB cable for connection to your computer
- Adjustable focusing wheel for fine-tuned views
- Compatible with the range of Welch Allyn 3.5 V power sources
Using The Digital Macroview Otoscope Is Easy As 1 - 2 - 3.
- Plug In.
Plug the otoscope into your computer using the USB cable.
- Power On.
Put on ear specula and turn on light.
View live picture or capture image.
- Insufflator Bu lb
- Additional set of four Reusable Specula
- 2.5 mm Universal Poly Reusable Speculum
- 3.0 mm Universal Poly Reusable Speculum
- 4.0 mm Universal Poly Reusable Speculum
- 5.0 mm Universal Poly Reusable Speculum
- SofSeal Small, Disposable Sealing Tip
- SofSeal Medium, Disposable Sealing Tip
- 2.75 mm Single-use Ear Specula
- 4.25 mm Single-use Ear Specula
- Replacement USB Cable, 10 ft
- NiCad Rechargeable Handle (Plug-in)
- NiCad/Convertib le Rechargeable Handle (Plug-in)
- NiCad Rechargeable Handle for Universal Charger
- Lithium Ion Rechargeable Handle with AC Charging Module
- Lithium Ion Rechargeable Handle for Universal Charger
*System Requiremen ts: Windows® XP Service Package 2 or higher with an available USB 2.0 port.
**Handle and Computer not included