When it comes to treating and transporting patients, the CodeMaster 100 is in a class by itself. It delivers the quick charging, dependable performance and advanced features you expect from an HP defibrillator/monitor - all in a durable, water-resistant unit built to withstand the rigors of emergency use.
The CodeMaster 100 is a versatile defibrillator/monitor for BLS- and ALS-trained personnel alike. BLS responders will appreciate its true 1-2-3 operation, intelligent battery support system, easy-to-use pads for hands-free defibrillation and optional shock advisory -- which signals whether a rhythm is shockable or not and guides users through the process.
ALS responders will value the HP Codemaster 100's advanced manual defibrillation, integrated pulse oximetry, non-invasive pacing, synchronized cardioversion and other advanced features that put them in complete control.
Best of all, 12-Lead ECG, predictive instruments and interpretation are all available on the HP CodeMaster 100 - to speed diagnosis of acute cardiac ischemia and other cardiac arrhythmias, and reduce time to treatment.
- 12 Lead Defibrillator Pacing Advisory SpO2
- Durable design and extra-rugged materials made to withstand everyday bumps and scrapes
- Built-in pediatric paddles immediately available under slide-off adult electrodes
- Dimensions: 6.25" H x 1.75" W x 15.13" D (15.9 x 34.9 x 38.4 cm)
- Weight: 21.5 lbs (9.8 kg)
- Defibrillator Waveform: Damped sinusoidal
- Output Energy (delivered): 2, 3,5, 7, 10, 20, 30, 50, 70, 100, 150, 200, 300, and 360 joules
- Charge Control: Push-button on apex paddle and on front panel
- Charge Time: Less than 5 seconds to 360 joules with fully charged battery installed
- Armed Indicator: Charge done tone, charge done light on apex paddle and on defibrillator front panel and available energy indicated on display
- Paddle Contact Indicator (PCI): 3-color LED bar graph array on Sternum paddle indicates quality of defibrillator paddle contact before discharge
- Paddles: Standard paddles are water resistant anterior/anterior, adult and pediatric, with PCI. Adult electrodes (83 cm²). Paddle cord is 10 ft. (3 m).
- Synchronizer: SYNC message appears on monitor and is annoted periodically on recorder while in synchronous mode. An audible beep sounds with each detected R-wave, while a marker on the monitor and sync designator on the recorder strip indicate the discharge point
- Optional Shock Advisor: Allows CodeMaster 100 is to be used as an advisory or "semi-automatic" defibrillator
- Inputs: ECG may be viewed through paddles or patient cable. Lead I, II, III or PADDLES/PADS selectable. Additional leads (aVR, aVF, aVL, V leads) are available. Monitor and recorder indicate selected ECG source
- Heart Rate Display: Digital readout on monitor from 15 to 300 bpm
- Heart Rate Alarms: Three configurable pairs of high and low heart rate alarm limits from 20 to 280 bpm