The C-450QT Infant Incubators provide thermally controlled environments required for any neonate.
- Microprocessor-Based Controller – This controller features large, bright easy-to-see displays. A keypad lock helps prevent inadvertent changes to settings. All control buttons provide tactile feedback with visual conformation of changes. The smooth front panel design is easy to clean.
- Double Wall Hood – Radiant heat transfer between the baby and the incubator walls is decreased through this design. The inner wall can be removed for cleaning without the use of tools.
- Air Curtain – A patented air curtain creates a barrier of warm air when the access panel is open. This feature allows total access to the infant while helping to minimize air temperature drop within the incubator hood.
- Quiet Touch QT™ Port Door – Reduces unnecessary noise during door latch usage.
- Variable Mattress Tilts – Smooth functioning, adjustable mattress tilts variably ± 9 degrees, ± 1 degree.
- Iris Ports – Iris ports provide for ventilation tubing support.
- Auxiliary Air Probe – Allows for accurate air temperature measurement directly above the baby.
- Quiet Touch QT™ port door latches reduce unnecessary noise
- Patented Air Curtain to reduce temperature fluctuations during access
- Smooth functioning, continuously variable mattress tilts
- Large hood for improved access
- Removable microprocessor controller with keypad lock
- Iris ports for ventilation tubing support
- Auxiliary air probe for accurate air temperature measurement directly above the baby