The C-450QT Infant Incubators provide thermally controlled environments required for any neonate.
Microprocessor-Based Controller – This controller features large, bright easy-to-see displays. A keypad lock helps prevent inadvertent changes to settings. All control buttons provide tactile feedback with visual conformation of changes. The smooth front panel design is easy to clean.
Double Wall Hood – Radiant heat transfer between the baby and the incubator walls is decreased through this design. The inner wall can be removed for cleaning without the use of tools.
Air Curtain – A patented air curtain creates a barrier of warm air when the access panel is open. This feature allows total access to the infant while helping to minimize air temperature drop within the incubator hood.
Quiet Touch QT™ Port Door – Reduces unnecessary noise during door latch usage.
Variable Mattress Tilts – Smooth functioning, adjustable mattress tilts variably ± 9 degrees, ± 1 degree.
Iris Ports – Iris ports provide for ventilation tubing support.
Auxiliary Air Probe – Allows for accurate air temperature measurement directly above the baby.
Physical Characteristics -
- Height: 55" (140cm)
- Width: 38" (97cm) (Wheels can add 3 each (6 ma) to width or depth. Unit detaches from stand.)
- Depth: 20" (51 cm)
- Weight: 168 lbs (76 kg)
- Adjustable mattress tilts: ±9° ±1°
- Wheels: 5" diameter, Antistatic type
Physical Characteristics with Guard Rail Option -
- Width: 25" (63 cm)
- Depth: 13.75" (35 cm)
- Width: 45.25" (115 cm)
- Depth: 22" (56 cm)
- Weight of Guard Rail: 13.5 lbs (6 kg)
- Standard air mode: Fixed air temperature probe thermistor, and auxiliary air probe
- Baby (skin) mode control: Via reusable or disposable skin probes
Power Requirements -
- Voltage Range: 100-240 VAC ± 10%
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 500 W max
Displays and Controls -
- Auto key lock
- Air mode default
- Baby mode default retains last setting override
- Alarm silence: 15 min
- Power fail silence: 2 min
- Heater power indicator: 0% to 100% in 20% increments by amber LED bar indicator
- Remote alarms optional
- Baby set temp
- High air set temperature
- Low air set temperature
- High air temperature
- Set temperature < 37°C
- Set temperature > 37°C
Probe Alarms Activated By -
- Baby (skin) probe failure
- Air thermistor probe failure
- Auxiliary air probe failure
System Alarms -
- Air flow fail
- Power failure
- System failure