Born from the AMSCO line, the Steris C-MAX 4085 operating room table's design gives a surgical team the flexibility, control and convenience they need for today's patients and procedures and imaging. C-MAX indicates maximum access for C-Arm imaging systems.
The Steris C-Max features a slightly different hand control and a different power supply board than the AMSCO 4085, but the two models have identical functionality. Ask your DRE representative which model best fits your needs.
- Contours to virtually all patient postures with a four-section tabletop
- Provides unrestricted perineal access with removable leg section
- Enhances lateral procedures with a powered, radiolucent kidney elevator
- Accommodates virtually all patients with generous height and weight ranges
- Provides outstanding access for C-arm, permitting clear high-quality images crucial to MIS, cardiothoracic, orthopedic and neurosurgical procedures
- Facilitates quick and safe patient positioning with an easy-to-use, easy-to-read hand control
- Compensates for uneven OR floors with unique self-leveling floor locks
- Prevents sectional and table base collisions with the Auto Limit Sensor™
- Compatible with a wide array of previously purchased accessories