The First and Only Ambulatory Infusion Pump that Reduces the Risk of Medication Errors
The Curlin 4000CMS (Central Management System), is a technologically advanced, multi-therapy ambulatory electronic infusion pump.
The Curlin Medical 4000 CMS is a unique, technologically advanced, multi-therapy ambulatory electronic infusion pump that continuously monitors and displays “Line Pressure” to help you detect potential catheter patency problems such as occlusions, obstructions and pinched off catheters.
Utilizing non-DEHP, all PVC administration sets, the 4000 CMS has the ability, at low rates, to deliver a resolution of flow that is up to 25 times better than the leading ambulatory pumps. Additionally, the 4000 CMS works synergistically with a PC and/or Palm™ PDA to improve the outcome, and reduce the risk of programming errors. These features, along with the extensive database of information gathered make the 4000 CMS capable of offering significantly improved operating performance and safety, at a substantially reduced cost. The Curlin Medical 4000 CMS incorporates all the sophistication (high resolution, accuracy, user audit trail, detailed information recording) and features (Shift-Totals, on-screen Hourly Totals, highly visible Large Fonts, Quick-Repeat and continuous backlight-on with AC power) of the 4000 Plus™; in addition to the unique “Line Pressure” display, and the productivity features of the Clinical Management System (CMS) Software program (see CMS Software). The 4000 CMS is specifically designed to resolve the conflicting quality vs. cost issues: it helps enhance patient safety and reduce the cost of infusion. The simplicity of its operation, highlighted by menu-driven protocols with context sensitive HELP screens, make the Curlin Medical 4000 CMS extremely simple to use. The 4000 CMS has received the "CE" mark for sale in the European Community.
The 4000 Plus is a perfect example of how Curlin Medical, a company with a team of innovative experts, is helping you hold the line on infusion costs.
- Real-time Line Pressure Display
- Shift Totals
- On-screen Hourly Totals
- Highly Visible Large Fonts
- Quick Repeat Feature
- Continuous Back-light-on with AC Power
- Titration in continuous and PCA Modes
- Unused Therapies can be Locked Out
- Four (4) Access Levels for security
- On-Line & Context Sensitive Help Screens
- Data Interface Port
- Printable History Log
- Mechanism: Curvilinear Peristaltic Pumping Action
- Type of Device: Five Therapy Ambulatory Electronic Infusion Pump,
comprising: Continuous, PCA (IV, Epidural, Subcutaneous),
TPN, Intermittent and Variable modes.
- Pump Size: 5.1" x 4.0" x 2.5"
- Weight: 17.5 oz
- Accuracy: ± 5% Accuracy
- Resolution: 0.002 ml (2 microliters)
- Flow Rates: 0.1 ml to 400 ml/hr
- Volume Limits: 1 ml to 9,999 ml
- KVO Rates: 0.0 to 10 ml/hr
- Power Sources: 2 "C" Alkaline batteries; AC and External Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Operating Time (Full Charge Batteries):
- Nominal 10 hrs at 400 ml/hr
- Nominal 30 hrs at 125 ml/hr
- Nominal 85 hrs at 2 ml/hr
- Infusion Complete
- High Upstream Pressure
- Occlusion Upstream
- Occlusion Downstream
- Door Open
- Set Not Installed
- Unattended Pump
- Replace Set
- Empty Battery
- Alerts: Alert Messages Help the User in Correct Operations
- Data Log: 6,000 events, including Line Pressure, volume infused/time