DRE, Inc. Return Policy
A Customer Service Representative must authorize all returns and issue an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). The following information should be available:
- Reason for return
- Product model number and quantity
- Customer name and copy of sales order or invoice
Charges and handling of credits
- Requests for returns due to customer error will only be accepted 30 days after original shipment date (a 40% or more restocking fee will be charged).
- Merchandise must be properly packaged in the original shipping carton, if possible, to avoid freight damage. Credit will not be given for items damaged due to improper packaging or freight damage.
- Customers must obtain an RMA number from a DRE representative and display this number on the outside of the package.
- D.R.E. reserves the right to determine in its sole discretion whether an item will be accepted: as a warranty return, for quality issues, or as damaged goods.
- All returns, regardless of whether the returns are determined to be legitimate, are subject to a handling/restocking fee of 40% of the sale price of the item.
- All returns are subject to inspection to determine condition of merchandise prior to issuance of credit.
- An additional fee of 20% of the original sale price will be charged for returned items that contain customer markings, stickers, or require repackaging to be returned to saleable condition.
- Freight/shipping charges associated with the returned merchandise from the original order will not be credited. Freight for returned merchandise must be shipped pre-paid freight (collect shipments will be refused).
revision date: 10/29/2007