The Abbott Plum XL is a dual-line volumetric infusion pump that provides primary, secondary, and piggyback options. This device has a wide range of capabilities from home care applications to critical care.
- The pump runs from 1mL/hr up to 999mL/hr, and runs a 1mL/hr KVO at dose end.
- The Abbott Plum XL IV pump is capable of running parenteral (blood) and non-parenteral (enteral) fluids, and may use standard fullfill, partfill, syringe, and vial containers
Delivery Rate Range
- Primary, Secondary Mode: 1 to 999 ml/hr (in 1 ml increments)
- Weight 375 g (without batteries and PBlade)
- KVO: 1 ml/hr
- Dose Limit Range: 1 to 9999 ml/hr (in 1 ml increments)
- Occlusion Range: 10 psig (+5, -2 psig)