The Air-Shields IICS Infant Warmer. Fast. Reliable. Uninterrupted.
The IICS provides focused heater output across the mattress to achieve uniform temperature distribution. Combined with a quartz heating element and a warming module that can be moved 65 degrees in either direction to facilitate other procedures such x-ray, the unit provides fast, reliable and uninterrupted thermal operation.
- Variable Bassinet Tilt
- The bassinet features a smooth operating mattress tilt.
- Variable Height Adjustment (VHA)
- The VHA option maximizes comfort for clinicians or parents seated at bedside. At maximum height, the patient is positioned appropriately for ECMO procedures.
- Side Panels
- An organizer panel at the rear of the bassinet supports efficient cable management. Each panel can be opened or removed for cleaning. Each panel is marked to
- optimize positioning of x-ray cassette.
- Storage Options
- A selection of storage options are available, including various configurations of shelves, drawer modules, and resuscitation accessories to suit individual needs.
- Optional integrated phototherapy ensures that optimal therapeutic output is available on demand.
- Optional warm weigh infant scales — limited availability for this option
- At the touch of a button an accurate measurement of the infant's weight may be taken with the optional scale module — limited availablility for this option.
- Remote Alarm Module
- The optional remote alarm module takes the audible alarm tone away in the infant area and also displays alarm violations in a remote location promoting a low-noise, stress free environment.
- X-Ray Facility A conveniently located x-ray cassette tray enables x-rays to be taken with minimum disturbance to the patient.