The TI 500 Transport provides a mobile neonatal intensive care system, to accommodate your most critical infants during transport.
- Front-Mounted Controls – All patient parameters are easily viewed and available for quick access.
- Internal Tank Storage – Gas tanks are housed beneath the incubator frame providing compact storage, easy access.
- Auxiliary Flow Meter – An auxiliary flowmeter is standard on the Air-Shields® TI500 Globe-Trotter™ Neonatal Transport System with an additional hand circuit to allow manual resuscitation if necessary. This offers the ability to ventilate twins in one incubator.
- Facilities for fluid delivery and vital signs monitoring
- Strain relief blocks to prevent accidental extubation
- Capacity for recharging auxiliary support equipment batteries
- Available on a choice of stands