Industry-leading Color Rendering Index and Shadow Reduction
The ALM PrismAlix 6401 ceiling mount surgical light provides unequaled reduction of shadows within the surgical field for safer clinical outcomes. Light intensity can be adjusted up to 3,500°K from a convenient wall mount, and with industry-leading 95 Color Rendering Index (CRI), all colors are properly represented. Each light produces a 31" column of homogenous light.
- The ALM PrismAlix 6401 SAL/DF/T Ceiling Mount Surgical Light
- Dual 700/510mm with AVL
- The PRISMALIX Light operates at an industry-leading 95 CRI (Color Rendering Index), which means that all colors are properly represented.
- The PRISMALIX Light has optimized the color temperature at 3,500°K
- Excellent heat emission control with thermal bridges, optical filters, and internal ventilation
- Advanced micro-prism refractive technology provides unequaled reduction of shadows within the surgical field
- Compact design
- 360-degree of light head rotation