The Bair Hugger 750 Patient Warmer features three temperature settings, along with indication lights. This patient warmer provides industry-leading forced-air warming in a surgical center or hospital. The Bair Hugger 750 Patient Warmer provides clinical warmth to the patient before, during and after surgery.
For more information about the Bair Hugger 750 Patient Warmer, contact a DRE representative today.
- Hose-end temperature sensing ensures accurate air temperature delivery
- Three temperature sensors and increased airflow for quicker response
- Temperature settings track and report forced-air warming therapy duration
- Over-temperature, calibration, built-in hour meter and fault code reporting via the front panel — no need to open the unit
- Alphanumeric Display
- Temperature in range indicator light
- Fault indicator light
- Over-temperature indicator light
- Snap-fit hose swivels at three points for blanket attachment and positioning