Baxter's Colleague Volumetric Infusion Pump is designed to meet the fluid delivery needs of today's evolving healthcare environment.
The Colleague 3 Pump can be utilized for continuous or intermittent delivery through clinically acceptable routes of administration such as, intravenous (IV), intra-arterial (IA), subcutaneous, epidural, or irrigation of fluid spaces applications.
Fluid delivery applications include:
- Parenteral fluids, drugs and electrolytes; e.g., cardiovascular drugs, antibiotics, anesthetics, analgesics, chemotherapy agents, total parenteral nutrition products, lipids, solutions for irrigation procedures, etc.
- Whole blood and blood products.
The Colleague Volumetric Infusion Pump feature spectrum includes:
- Micro and Macro Rate Range
- Basic Delivery Programming
- Piggybacking Secondary Medications
- Special Programming functions for Dosing