The FingerPrint Hand-Held Pulse Oximeter puts comprehensive spot-checking capability conveniently and comfortably in the palm of your hand. This low-cost, easy-to-use solution features robust memory and an integrated printer for immediate hard-copy documentation of real-time or trended data for patients ranging from neonate to adult.
Features & Benefits:
- SpO2, Pulse Rate & Pulse Strength measurements.
- Integrated printer.
- Easy-to-use, 3-key operation.
- Cost-effective, portable power: 4 easily replaceable; "AA" alkaline batteries.
- Auto-shutoff conserves batteries.
- "Pulse Beep" option audibly alerts caregiver of patient status.
- Flexible memory trends a single patient or stores select data for up to 99 patients.
- Protective rubber boot included.
- Monitor patients ranging from neonate to adult.
- Reusable & disposable sensors available.