The Berchtold Chromophare C-570 surgical lights are available refurbished from DRE.
They are characterized by state of the art electronics, a computer designed polygon reflector, and cardanic suspension of the light head.
- Freedom from shadows in the operating field.
- High luminous power which generates the brilliance and high color temperature simulating noontime brightness on a cloudless day.
- Easier hygiene due to smooth styling of the light body – the absence of control knobs on the outer surface, the use of metal and safety glass, and the sealed light head.
- Larger range of height adjustment; greater mobility of the light.
- Easy replacement of defective halogen or Xenophot bulbs by OR staff.
- Cool, single bulb technology, with automatic, instant – on back-up bulb.