The high frequency desiccator provides many applications for dermatologists and specialty practice doctors, and is ideal for most skin procedures and topical applications.
Clinicians are able treat benign or malignant lesions very effectively with the Desiccator by heating and drying tissue and coagulating the surface. Some units also allow for fulguration which will quickly char tissue at a much higher temperature.
Common Specialty Use:
- Removal of skin tags.
- Spider and cherry angiomas.
- Recalcitrant Warts
- Spider veins.
- Sebaceous gland disorders.
- Seborrheic keratoses.
- Pre-Malignant lesions.
- Treatment of basal cell carcinoma.
- Moles or nevi.
- Pearly penile papules.
- Gradually treatment of plantar warts.
- Control bleeding after deeper cuts during surgery.