Burdick Brand Focus and History
Burdick is a popular brand of resting ECG / EKG machines. It has a long and rich history starting with Burdick Cabinet Co. in 1913.
The Burdick brand has seen a long line of Acquisitions:
- 1983 - Sold to a Finnish medical company.
- 1988 - Burdick acquired by Siemens AG.
- 1993 - Burdick becomes a spin-off of Siemens AG.
- 1997 - Burdick is purchased by Spacelabs.
- 2003 - Burdick is purchased by Quinton Cardiology.
- 2005 - Quinton is merged with Cardiac Science.
- 2011 - Cardiac Science sells Burdick line to Mortara