The Ohmeda Medical Panda Baby Warmer provides a controlled source of radiant heat for infants and pediatric patients. The design eliminates a large overhead heater making it easier to observe the patient.Every baby is weighed at birth and our integrated in-bed scale option simplifies the weighing procedure while keeping the baby warm in the process.
- Silence alarms using the new Hands Free Alarm Silence.
- Brilliant full color control panel displays patient parameters and trending.
- Eliminates alarms during Warmup Mode so you can warm the bed before the baby arrives without disturbing the mother during labor.
- The control system uses a microprocessor and provides both manual and servo modes of operation.
- The patient temperature, control temperature, and elapsed time displays are digital for ease of viewing.
- The control panel includes a one hour elapsed timer with time displayed in minutes and seconds.
- The timer features optional audible tones for use during Apgar scoring.
- A complete audio and visual alarm system is included on the control panel.