DRE Neolite LED Infant Radiant Warmer and Phototherapy System
The Neolite Infant Warmer features three control modes, and it is designed to help deliver phototherapy
The Neolite LEDprovidesLED-based phototherapy with timer:
- Three control modes: Pre-warm mode, manual mode and baby mode controlled by micro-computer.
- Set temperature and skin temperature can be displayed separately.
- Easily adjust the horizontal angle of the warmer module and the inclination of the infant bed.
- Panels surrounding the bassinet can be turned outward, improving access to the infant.
- X-ray casette located under the bassinet
- Warmer Module, Bassinet,
- Main Column, Stand, Controller,
- IV Pole, Tray, and Phototherapy
- Unit (with LED bulbs)
- Breath Resuscitation bag and
- Infant Head-Stabilization Unit
- Power requirements: AC110V - 240V/50-60 Hz; 750W (fixed stand configuration) 800W (VHA stand configuration)
- Mode of control: Pre-warm mode control, manual mode control and baby mode controlled by micro-computer
- Baby mode temperature control range: 34.5 ° C - 37.5° C
- Temperature sensor display range: 5° C - 65° C
- Accuracy of skin temperature sensor: ≤0.3° C
- Deviation between the measurement by the skin temperature sensor and the control temperature: ≤0.5° C
- Temperature uniformity of mattress: ≤2° C
- Angle of warmer module: 0°, 30°, 60° (two directions)
- Inclination of the bassinet: ±10°
- APGAR timer: Sounds when the unit tones at 1', 5', 10'
- Failure alarm: Over temperature alarm, deviation alarm, sensor failure alarm, power failure alarm, setting alarm, status alarm, and more.
- Maximum bilirubin radiation on the mattress, effective range: ≥1000uW/cm2
- Bilirubin uniformity of radiating on the mattress, effective range: >0.4
- Wave length of blue light: 420 mm - 470 mm