Effective Capnography Monitoring ( EtCO2 ).
The DRE Echo Capnography Monitor provides cost-effective SPO2 and EtCO2 monitoring with accuracy and durability. The Echo CO2 ensures effective monitoring for intubated and non-intubated patients for continuous long-term monitoring. It is tailored for mechanically ventilated and non-intubated patients.
Capnography is outpacing Pulse Oximetry as the new standard of care in outpatient surgery procedures. Click to see the dramatic difference between CO2 and SPO2.
- 5.7 inch high resolution display for easy reading
- Lightweight, portable design and user-friendly interface for easy operation
- Flexible configurations to meet different clinical needs
- Standard SpO2
- PR measurement
- Respironics Loflo sidestream or CAPNOSTAT 5 EtCO2 mainstream measurement
- Powerful storage capacity
- Real-time parameters measurement display with trend table for easy reviewing
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery for 10 hours continuous working
- Bi-directional communications with central station by wired or wireless network
- Nurse call
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patient