Designed for Plastic Surgery, ENT, Oral Surgery, Dermatology, Cosmetic Surgery, Gynecology, Minor Surgery, and Diagnostic Procedures.
The DRE Milano T50 is a fully electric, multi-function table that compares with popular brands in terms of style and functionality, at a fraction of the cost. With four actuators to adjust height, backrest, leg rest and Trendelenburg positioning, clinicians are ensured a clear path to the patient. The table’s low height capabilities give the patient easy access in and out of the chair.
The padded, anatomically-configured mattress foam and adjustable or changeable headrest make the DRE Milano T50 Power Procedure Table naturally adaptable to a variety of lengthy office-based procedures. It also comes standard with hand and foot controls with smart return, allowing clinicians to easily maneuver the chair into a neutral starting position.
For more information on the DRE Milano T50 Power Procedure Table, contact a DRE Representative today.
- Fully electric operation with four actuators to adjust table height, backrest, leg rest and Trendelenburg positioning.
- Standard handheld remote control and foot pedal include automatic reset function.
- Adjustable and removable headrest.
- Seat and back rails fit a variety of medical accessories.
- Magnetic back remote control easily attaches to the side of the chair.
- ABS coated steel frame gives the table a smooth finish while protecting the inner table components.
- Upholstery is designed for medical use and is resistant to water, air and disinfectants.
- Anatomic mattress is made of top-quality foam and includes a five-year warranty.
- Constructed using latex-free, non-toxic and non-carcinogenic materials.
- General Medical
- Plastic, Cosmetic and Aesthetics, OB/GYN
- Oral & Maxillofacial
- I.V. Rod
- Medical Arm-rest
- Articulating Arm Support
- Jointed Thigh Support
- Hand-set Control
- Fixed Clamp
- Rotating Clamp
- Colposcope Support
- Narrow Headrest
- Articulating Knee Crutch
- Instrument Tray