Significant Savings on the Professionally Refurbished Datex Ohmeda Aisys
The GE Datex-Ohmeda Aisys Carestation Anesthesia System’s precision controls significantly streamline advanced care. Ventilators, vaporizers, and gas delivery are digitally controlled and integrated data management provide real time patient and system information as well as data exchange.
The built in Advanced Breathing System (ABS) allows for low circuit volumes, which optimizes the machine for low flow anesthesia.
The Datex-Ohmeda Aisys also includes rising multi-breath bellows. These create a easily visible feedback loop for increased patient safety.
Aisys Carestation Features
- Ventilation, vaporization and gas delivery are electronically controlled and monitored.
- Data capabilities enable digital interfacing of patient and Carestation information.
- The GE Aisys software is easily upgradable to enhance the functionality, add support, and enhance data management.
- Provides digital feedback on ventilation, drug levels, patient status, and fresh gas usage.
- Ventilation Modes Include: PCV-VG, pressure control, PSVPro, volume control, SIMV, and manual ventilation.
- Flexible 7900 SmartVent technology is suitable for neonates, pediatric, cardiac compromised, and standard cases.
- Built in ABS allows for low circuit volume, which creates fast response, and optimizes low-flow anesthesia.
- Digital vaporization includes continuous monitoring by multiple embedded sensors to help ensure precise delivery.
- Digital agent control provides data record keeping of set agent concentrations and usage calculations along with audible low agent alarm alerts.
- Electronic protocols provide data continuity.
- Rising multi-breath bellows provide a visual feedback mechanism for patient condition.
- Smartvent display conveniently compares flow, volume and pressure data over time.
- Electronic ventilation provides a full assessment of patient’s status. The ventilator is able to distinguish between mechanical and spontaneous breathing.