ConMed offers the most comprehensive solution to safe patient positioning in the perioperative setting. The AirSoft Reusable Positioning System meets all A.O.R.N. safety positioning guidelines while providing the patient with the optimum level of comfort during almost any surgical procedure.
Wedges provide stability andreduce cost of towels and blankets used in the surgical environment.
- A new reusable positioning system for perioperative areas
- Reusable surgical positioners and accessories developed to standardize your positioning needs and help provide consistent patient outcomes
- Meets A.O.R.N. recommended practices for positioners
- Meets all federal regulations
- Fluid proof, flame retardant, anti-static and more...
Click on Specificationstab for additional product information and product dimensions.
AS19 Body Positioning Aligner Wedge, Small
- Dimensions: 18" x 8" x 7 1/2" (45.7cm x 20.3cm x 19.1cm)
- 2 Per Case
AS20 Table Wedge, Large
- Dimensions: 22" x 9" x 12" (55.9cm x 22.9cm x 30.5cm)
- 2 Per Case
Specifications of AirSoft Positioners:
- Durable and reusable
- Easy to clean with normal solutions and dilutions
- Flame retardant - meets all fire codes (NFPA53 & Boston)
- Urine and blood resistant - radiofrequency welded seams make these products completely fluid-proof
- Betadine resistant
- Stain resistant
- X-ray translucent
- Full line of positioners to cover the majority of surgical procedures in the 5 most common positions (Supine, Prone, Lateral, Lithotomy, and Fowler)
- Sets for each position listed aboveas well ascustom sets also available