The Criticare nGenuity 8100E Series patient monitor is ideal for monitoring pulse oximetry (SpO2), non-invasive blood pressure, heart rate, temperature, respiration and ECG during conscious sedation or post-procedure recovery. Information can easily be read on the crisp 10.4 inch color display, while dedicated function keys allow for quick setup and easy use under demanding time constraints. Full compatibility with popular Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems makes it easy for any facility or office to transfer patient data.
With a compact, lightweight design and convenient carry handle, the nGenuity 8100E monitor can be wall mounted or quickly attached to a rolling stand for easy transportation within any medical setting. For increased portability, the sealed battery can be recharged with a standard AC plug or powered directly from AC power to eliminate the need for a special adaptor. Request a quote or learn more about the nGenuity 8100E patient monitor by speaking with a DRE equipment specialist today.
- Monitors pulse oximetry (SpO2), non-invasive blood pressure, heart rate, temperature, respiration and ECG.
- Easy to read 10.4 inch color display with mini-trends display of condensed tabular vital signs data.
- Large, membrane style keys and a simplified user interface allow fast spot checking and easy control of the monitor’s on-screen menu selection.
- Compact and lightweight design that can easily be carried, wall mounted or quickly attached to a rolling stand.
- Compatible with popular Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems for both large and small offices.
- Proprietary ComfortCuff NIBP by Criticare which measures on inflation for a faster, more comfortable reading.