The DRE Alta V8 Anesthesia Machine provides industry-leading anesthesia capabilities at an affordable price.
The DRE Alta V8 is a complete anesthesia delivery system designed for use in pediatric and adult care environments. The three-gas machine comes standard with advanced ventilation modes: VCV, PCV, PSV, SIMV-VC, SIMV-PC, Spontaneous, and Manual. Increase your surgical capabilities with this new, easy to use anesthesia system.
For more information on the DRE Alta V8 Anesthesia Machine, contact a DRE representative today.
- Complete anesthesia system with various ventilation modes: VCV, PCV, PSV, SIM-VC, SIM-PC, Spontaneous and Manual.
- Designed for use in pediatric and adult care environments.
- Three gas machine (O2, N2O and Air) with six-tube flowmeter.
- Tidal volume setting: 50 ~ 1500 mL.
- Features a pneumatic system with hypoxic guard system, ORC and O2 flush.
- Active expiratory PEEP valve is built into the unit.
- Selectatec-compatible backbar holds up to two vaporizers.
- Integrated absorber system with heating function and bypass design is easy to assemble, autoclavable and helps to reduce leakage.
- Eight-inch TFT touchscreen is crisp, colorful and easy to read.
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
- Built-in battery.
- Optional — Auxiliary flowmeter with oxygen port.
- Optional — ACGO, 3 Yokes, AGSS and Suction.