The AV-S Features Three Advanced Spontaneous Breathing Modes
The DRE AV-S Touchscreen Anesthesia Ventilator provides three support modes that can be utilized as the patient attempts to breathe spontaneously. Patient recovery is accelerated by increased tidal volume and SpO2 and reduced EtCO2.
The DRE AV-S Ventilatoris designed to work with the DRE Integra AV-S Anesthesia System. The intuitive user interface and comprehensive support modes provide optimum therapy for all patient profiles.
IMV (Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation)
Provides a minimum level of volume, and allows spontaneous breaths and set mandatory breaths.
- SIMV - Spontaneously Breathing Patient: Negative pressure (Negative relative to PEEP) in the Trigger Window (Trigger Window = 60% of Cycle Time), generated by the patient's spontaneous breath, results in a synchronized mandatory breath at a preset volume and rate.
- SIMV - Non-breathing Patient: If the patient makes no effort to breathe during a cycle, a mandatory breath, at the end of the Trigger Window, will still be delivered at the preset volume and rate.
SMMV (Synchronized Mandatory Minute Ventilation)
Provides a set level of minute volume ventilation and allows spontaneous breaths combined with a synchronized mandatory breath, to achieve the set minute volume.
- SMMV - Spontaneously Breathing Patient: Negative pressure in the Trigger Window (generated by the patient's spontaneous breath) results in a synchronized mandatory breath, ensuring that the set minute volume is achieved.
- SMMV - Non-breathing Patient: If the patient makes no effort to breathe during a cycle, a mandatory breath, at the end of the Trigger Window, will still be delivered at the preset volume and rate.
PSV (Pressure Supported Ventilation)
PSV assists each spontaneous breath and a preset pressure, reducing the effort required to breathe Negative pressure (generated by the patient's spontaneous breath) results in synchronized pressure support.
- PSV is used to support spontaneously breathing patients only. If the patient makes no attempt to breathe, the ventilator will not provide support and apnoea alarm will be activated.
- Combines sophistication and ease of use.
- Large color touchscreen and com-wheel control.
- Volume, pressure, pressure support ventilation.
- Single/dual waveform display.
- Electronic PEEP and spirometry.
- Spontaneous monitoring mode.
- High quality, multi-option product.
- Built in oxygen, volume, and airway pressure monitoring.
- Fresh gas flow compensation in volume mode.