The power you need, at an affordable price point
The DRE Citadel 180 is an ideal choice for facilities who want a budget-friendly electrosurgical unit without sacrificing features. By offering 180 watts of power, instead of the standard and often unnecessary 300, the DRE Citadel 180 is available at a value in today’s market. Often, 180 watts is more than enough power for procedures in Plastic Surgery, Endoscopy, Laparoscopy, Gynecology, Dermatology, ENT, Ophthalmology and Urology.
Clinicians using the DRE Citadel 180 can easily operate in both monopolar and bipolar modes, with a variety of settings to suit each unique procedure. The DRE Citadel 180 also runs self-diagnostic checks to verify the unit and its accessories are in working order.
The DRE Citadel 180 Electrosurgical Unit is available with an optional safety timeout function, argon beam coagulation, a smoke evacuator and a suction irrigation module — ask your DRE representative for details.
- Stable, 180-watt power supply with unique tissue feedback technology maintains set power over a wide range of tissue types.
- Patient return electrode monitor increases patient safety by preventing electrode site burns.
- Self-diagnostic protocols help to ensure all parts and accessories are properly functioning.
- Spray coagulation function provides homogenous, efficient coagulation over a large area.
- Soft / Desiccate Coagulation setting allows for faster cutting with coag, ideal for thicker tissues.
- Monopolar and bipolar capable with the appropriate accessories.
- Efficiently Navigate through various surgical modes with the easily-programmable user interface.
- Durable, waterproof pedals.
- Optional — Remote power settings allow operators to change mode and power settings from the sterile field.
- Optional — Timeout function automatically stops the HF output in the event of an unintended activation.
- Optional — Argon beam coagulation, ultrasonic aspirator, smoke evacuator, suction irrigation module.
- Bipolar footswitch
- Monopolar footswitch
- ESU Pens and Pencils
- Grounding pads