The DRE Citadel 300 is a full-featured, 300 watt ESU for today’s operating room.
The DRE Citadel 300 is a touchscreen ESU that can easily adapt to a variety of surgical environments. It provides clinicians with 300 watts of stable power for many applications: Plastic Surgery, ENT, Endoscopy, Laparoscopy, Ophthalmology, Urology, Gynecology and Thoracic procedures.
The DRE Citadel 300 features six Bipolar modes with BiCut mode. Easily operate the machine with built-in features such as Auto Bipolar Mode and accessory activation indicators.
The DRE Citadel 300 is available with various footswitches, ESU pens and pencils and grounding pads. Contact a DRE Representative for more information.
- Intuitive touchscreen interface for easy operation.
- Tissue sensing technology provides a microprocessor controlled feedback system to detect changes in voltage, current, power, tissue density, electrode contact and leakage RF current.
- 4 Cut Modes: Low, Pure, Blend Cut and EndoCut (optional)
- 4 Coag Modes: Soft, Swift, Fulger and Spray Coag
- 6 Bipolar Modes: Micro, Standard and Macro Modes and three Auto Modes with high impedance bipolar output.
- Fully microprocessor controlled system for enhanced clinical precision.
- Auto Bipolar Mode for automatic activation.
- Programmable delay time feature for bipolar modes.
- More than 50 customizable settings for individual surgeons and various procedures.
- Accessory activation indicator.