The DRE Citadel EVS provides vessel sealing and bipolar electrosurgery capabilities in one compact package.
The DRE Citadel EVS integrates a vessel sealing system and bipolar electrosurgery, allowing clinicians to complete a wide variety of procedures with just one unit.
With the unit’s microprocessor-controlled operation, clinicians can achieve a high degree of clinical precision in all modes: Macro Bipolar, Micro Bipolar and Sealer Mode. The DRE Citadel EVS also comes outfitted with 6Sense Technology, an advanced feedback system to maintain consistent voltage, current, power, tissue density and leakage RF currents.
The DRE Citadel EVS is available with various footswitches, ESU pens and pencils and grounding pads. Contact a DRE Representative for more information.
- Vessel Sealing Mode with high impedance sealing operation.
- 2 Bipolar Modes: Micro & Macro Modes with high impedance bipolar output.
- Built-in automatic response technology for consistent cutting and coagulation through all tissue types.
- Fully microprocessor-controlled for enhanced clinical precision.
- 6Sense Technology provides advanced feedback for changes in voltage, current, power, tissue density and leakage RF currents.
- Customizable program settings for various surgical procedures.
- Audio feedback alarms indicate completion of bipolar coagulation to reduce tissue charring or sticking.
- Available with footswitch, grounding pads and ESU pens and pencils. Ask your DRE representative for details!
- Coated Sealing Clamp with cord
- Sealer Handle
- Sealer Inserts — 32 cm and 18 cm
- Instrument Blade Set — 10 mm (10 pcs)