The DRE Integra SL3 is the ideal anesthesia machine for today's high-traffic operating room. Expertly designed, clinician-focused features include customizable flowmeter display options, a standard mounting system and a fully integrated ventilator and absorber. The Selectatec-compatible backbar can fit two to three vaporizers. Vital signs monitor sold separately.
- Choose which flow control visualization display is right for you:
- Standard/cascade flow tubes
- Cascade flow tubes with electronic flow display: numeric view of gas flow
- Virtual Flow Display (VFD): numeric and graphic view of flow tubes with virtual spinning bobbins and traditional total flow tube
- Selectatec-compatible backbar holds up to three vaporizers
- Hospital Information System (HIS) capabilities when using electronic flow display or VFD.
- Convenient pull-out writing space for note-taking and charting
- Fully-integrated CO2 absorber and bellows unit with ventilator interface
- Standard GCX™ compatible mounts
- Large capacity drawers for easy storage
- AV-S Ventilator: A multi-functional model that includes three advanced spontaneous support modes and electronic PEEP. The AV-S Ventilator is designed for both adult and pediatric use, and includes integrated oxygen monitoring and spirometry, plus seamless integration with the anesthesia machine and A200SP absorber.
- A200SP Absorber: Includes ventilator interface that provides mode switching triggered by the bag or ventilator control. The A200SP features a quick-release canister for easy removal and cleaning. All parts are autoclavable.
- Sigma Delta Vaporizer: Available with multi-choice fill system options.