An advanced anesthesia system, designed specifically for the MRI suite
An MR-conditional anesthesia system, the DRE Integra SL-MRI is approved for use with a 3.0 Tesla MRI scanner, up to the 1,000 gauss line. Its unique, compact design allows it to safely maneuver in the MRI suite, providing patients with advanced anesthesia with six ventilation modes and patient support for spontaneous breathing.
The DRE Integra SL-MRI provides ultra low-flow anesthesia from a reliable platform, including an AV-S Ventilator, A200SP Absorber, Sigma Delta Vaporizer and an anti-hypoxic flowmeter bank. The ventilator includes all major modes of ventilation for the Modern O.R. including Pressure Support, Pressure Control, SIMV, SMMV, Spontaneous and Auto-PEEP.
Speak with a DRE representative today to find out how the DRE Integra SL-MRI Anesthesia Machine can benefit your facility.
- MR-conditional anesthesia system approved for use with a 3.0 Tesla scanner, up to the 1,000 gauss line.
- All components designed and tested for use in an MRI environment.
- Compact, enclosed construction eliminates hidden storage areas, promoting MRI-safe operation.
- Easily-maneuverable design with locking castors for increased stability in the MRI suite.
- Advanced ventilator includes all major modes of ventilation for the modern operating suite: Pressure Support, Pressure Control, SIMV, SMMV, Spontaneous and Auto-PEEP.
- Features six ventilation modes and patient support for spontaneous breathing.
- Large, on-board workspace for clinician convenience.
- GCX™ compatible aluminum uprights for secure accessory mounting.
- Includes integrated CO2 absorber with ventilator interface, vaporizer, flowmeter.
- Optional — Auxiliary oxygen flowmeter.
- AV-S Ventilator: a versatile, fully-modernized unit designed for adult or pediatric use. The ventilator provides oxygen monitoring and spirometry, HIS capabilities and integration with the absorber and the anesthesia machine.
- A200SP Absorber: provides clinicians with ventilator mode switching, triggered by the bag/ventilator control. Complete with a quick-release canister.
- Sigma Delta Vaporizer: an industry-leading device with interlock, offering facilities various agent and fill system choices.
- Flowmeter bank: uses standard cascade flow tubes. Anti-hypoxic system promotes patient safety.