The Lucerne ES is a versatile surgical table for the operating room that provides the stability and positioning you need — including horizontal slide.
- Electro-hydraulic operation and a sleek design.
- Surface is made of 304 stainless steel.
- Safe and reliable with simple, convenient controls.
- Automatic base lock by remote control.
- One button repositioning — great for X-ray and C-arm use.
- Seamless integration into orthopedic environments.
- Anesthesia Screen
- Shoulder Support
- Body Support
- Arm Support
- Leg Support
- Foot Plate
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 770 lbs. (350 kg)
- Maximum Articulation Capacity: 550 lbs. (250 kg)
- Tabletop Length/Width: 1,970 mm, 500 mm (77.5 in, 19.7 in)
- Tabletop Elevation: High: 1100 mm, Low: 600 mm (43.3 in, 23.6 in)
- Trendelenburg: Reverse Tredelenburg 30°, 30°
- Lateral tilt: 18°, 18°
- Head plate adjustment: Up: 90°, Down: 60°
- Leg plate adjustment: Up: 15°, Down: 90°, Outward: 90°
- Back plate adjustment: Up: 90°, Down: 45°
- Kidney bridge: 120 mm (4.7 in)
- Horizontal slide: 350 mm (13.8 in)